" I'll make your heart jump like it was on cocaine;

I'm pretty addicting... people tend to love me fairly quickly.

That's not an egotistical statement, it's simply reality... "

15 decembrie 2009

04c. all the things I am


I am everything you love.

I am the blanket that you, as a child, used to scare off your fears.
I am the warm summer breeze that runs through your hair.
I am the laughter you give away so purely.
I am a strawberry chocolate bar.
I am the Christmas present you hope to find under the tree .
I am the first poem you ever wrote.
I am the clothes that kept his sense.
I am the cute lil' puppie from your street.
I am your favourite brand of cigarrets.
I am the starry sky in the summer.
I am the arms you always love to cuddle into.
I am the place where your pain and your fear will never be.
I am the teacher you always admired.
I am the dress you love.
I am your precious comic-books collection.
I am your favourite character.
I am your inner peace.
I am the anchor that settles you into reality.
I am the child who dares you to dream higher than you.
I am the shirt that makes you look so God damn hot.
I am the hot chocolate drank by the fire-place.
I am the loveable big-eyed little girl that holds on to you in the park and smiles.
I am the adrenaline rush you get when we get too close.
I am the drops of water drifing slowly from your hot-blooded lips on to your chin, sliding lazy to your chest...
I am the kinky song that makes you picture me in the poses only you know.
I am the lyrics from the best song you've ever heard, hung on the wall next to your bed.
I am your own personal trip, in which you hide away from the world's eyes.
I am the one who sneaks out the bathroom window and takes off with you.
I am the stupid fight that ends up on the floor in your room.
I am all those long and careless afternoons of extravagant delight.
I am all the conversations full of sweet/dirty talking.
I am the photo you'll never get tired of looking at.
I am the vast green field you want to plant your dreams in.
I am the creative sand storms in your head.
I am the smell of good old books, combined with cigarettes and surrounded by metaphores.
I am the sparkle in your mother's eyes.
I am the tree that used to be our witness when you read me your poems.
I am all the mornings when you'd wake up by the noise I was making, said nothing and just lied in bed watching me getting dressed up.
I am the escape you're desperattly seeking.
I am the super-power you secretly hope you'll get.
I am all the good vibes you get when you're out with friends.
I am the demuring little candles that have been spread all over the house.
I am the luscious rum that heats your insides.
I am the LSD that's melting in your mouth and is gradually and totally metamorphosing reality.
I am the one who pushes you into the pool while you're still dressed and then ends up in it, too.
I am the hot shower that washes away your worries.
I am the pepper from your chocolate.
I am pigeon that deliberately approaches you with no fear and starts cuddling up in your hand.
I am the joint that softens your soul and helps you reconstruct time.
I am your enthusiasm at the most simpliest things.
I am the star that shines only for your eyes.
I am the affair that reminds you that you're still alive.
I am the song that makes you wanna jump up and dance with me.
I am your naked desperation.
I am the snowflakes that stick on to your eyelashes.
I am the milk and cereals in your bowl.


I am the warm hand you're searching for in this city of zombies.
I am the lust that won't ever grow thin.
I am the sinner lips you'll never get tired of kissing.
I am the only one who knows how you like your coffee.


I am your summer...

and I am yours...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Lista.

  • Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind.
  • Bacovia.
  • runaway.
  • 402.
  • hot choco.
  • Someday(NR).
  • dreamers' disease.
  • RHCP.
  • Free Falling.
  • latină.
  • paranoia.
  • claustrofobie.
  • Nopţi fără tine.
  • concerte.
  • OCS.
  • corset.
  • şosete.
  • maioneză.
  • glume.
  • scenă.
  • Louie.
  • prăjituri.
  • cer.
  • Rogue.
  • M.D. cu lămâie.
  • skate-shoes.
  • El.
  • poze.
  • vânt.
  • City lights.
  • Noaptea.
  • " The world forgetting but the world forgot! "
  • Fight Club.
  • pizza/cartofi prăjiţi.
  • Iartă-mă, ajută-mă!.
  • Lorelei.
  • Three lil' birds.
  • SG.
  • Amsterdam.
  • Raphael.
  • ciudat.
  • Ciuc.
  • (pe) bloc.
  • The Virgin's Suicide.
  • The Smashing Pumpkins.
  • my very own R.B.
  • Ganja.
  • stele.
  • seara.
  • fum.
  • râsete.
  • ploaie.
  • cald.
  • anticariat.
  • roşu aprins.
  • Marlboro.
  • Ea.
  • mare.
  • verde.